Wednesday, September 01, 2004

BWV 82

BWV 82, Cantata, Ich habe genug | Johann Sebastian Bach, the Fifth Evangelist

The Google Translation

1. Aria
Oboe, Violino, I/II, Viola, Continuo

1. I have enough,
I have the welfare and, hoping the pious ones,
On my begierigen arms taken;
I have enough!
I it saw,
My faith pressed Jesum to the Herze;
Now wish I, still today with joys
To separate from hinnen to.

2. That Jesus mine and I its own would like to be.
In the faith stop I it,
There seh I also with Simeon
The joy of that life already.
Leave us with this man ziehn!
Oh! would like me of my body chains
The gentleman erretten;
Oh! would be nevertheless my parting here,
With joy says I, world, to you:
I have enough.

2. Recitativo B
Continuo

I have enough.
My comfort is only alone,

3. Aria
Violino I/II, Viola, Continuo

Schlummert, their matte eyes,
Are assigned gently and blessedly!
World, I remains no longer here,
Have I nevertheless no part at you,
That the soul could be suited.
Here I must build the misery,
But become I there, there look
Sweet one peace, satisfies rest.

4. Recitativo
Organo

My God! if the beautiful koemmt: Now!
Since I will drive into peace
And in the sand coolly earth
And there with you in the lap ruhn?
The parting is made,
World, good night!

5. Aria
Oboe, Violino I/II, Viola, Continuo

I look forward to my death,
Oh, he haett himself already appeared.
There escape from all emergency,
Me still in the world bind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!