Friday, April 30, 2021

April 2021 • Earth Month

April 2021 earth month summary blog header
• Blog header highlights spring along Route 66 in West Los Angeles.

• April virtual Sunday School essays/notes

• Nearby Sunflowers I captured on the actual 51st Earth Day, Thursday 22 April.

• Earth Day 2021 blog featuring one of my several (closely related) designs for this year.

Los Angeles Arboretum
Los Angeles Arboretum
Los Angeles Arboretum
Los Angeles Arboretum
Los Angeles Arboretum
• Jane treated me with a belated birthday trip to the Los Angeles Arboretum. Perfect springing!

April Blueberries and Blackberries
• Once again I tried to design this month's full moon, a Pink – happens when posies start to bloom – Supermoon. What I got was respectable but not very good, so I'll conclude with a bowl of mixed Blueberries and Blackberries. This particular lot of Blubes were giant ones. Yum!
living local 2021
# # #

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!