Monday, May 31, 2021

May and Spring 2021

may 2021 desert spirit's fire summary blog

• Header features some inspiring local flora. Jacaranda trees are back in town—moon flowers, too.


spring 2021 blog banner

• March 2021 Summary

• April 2021 Earth Month

• This blog's about meteorological spring months March and April as well as May.


• March on my Lectionary Project blog

• April on my Lectionary Project blog

• May on my Lectionary Project blog


may 2021 Star of Gold lily with dramatic shadows

• Consensus on Twitter says this is Stella d'Oro, Star of Gold. I LOVE the shadows!


Los Angeles spring desert flora

• Spring Desert Flora – Hens and Chicks Variety


Pink Posies cascading along the wall

• I found these Pink Posies tangled amongst the Morning Glory.


golden California poppies

• Golden California Poppies on the day of Pentecost


Super Moon

• The Full Flower Moon for May 2021 was a Super Moon and included a very early morning brief eclipse (not illustrated).


LIving Local 2021

• COVID-19 hasn't gone away! Although I got my first Moderna jab, I'm still staying local, buying local, living local overall, and VERY definitely will continue to mask and distance for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!