Friday, May 25, 2012

inspirations 5

inspirations 5 on the RGBP site

Sally hosts and suggests, "Very quickly; this week,"

beach house 71. Realizing and remembering we live in the Pentecostal reign of the Spirit of Life that raised Jesus from the dead again has encouraged me; this coming Sunday we'll celebrate the Day of Pentecost!

2. More splashes of colour, pattern, line, typography have inspired me again... creativity! it chimes like a small, clear bell at the heart of the human spirit!

3. My ongoing attempts to do life on my own with zero response to my attempts to reach out and draw others into my world and vision along with futile attempts to find ways to participate with others in theirs continue to challenge me.

4. Working through more digital versions of a couple of my analog drawings made me smile; I've illustrated this post with one of them.

5. Watching another citizenship ceremony with a couple of hundred troops who've been serving in the USA military brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye in a good way.

4 comments:

  1. great stuff, I too am celebrating Pentecost

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the impact of creativity :)
    and YES! Pentecost...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pentecost is my favorite liturgical time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for being first today! I love #3! I'm trying to learn that, too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!