Monday, December 29, 2008

tagged by Brent...

An embarrassingly long time ago Brent Bill tagged me and introduced this meme challenge by explaining:
My friend and fellow blogger Shawna "meme'd" me and so I'm trying the same thing back at her -- and including you. I looked up "meme" in Wikipedia, and got completely and totally lost. So I reread Shawna's post and thought, well, maybe I can do this and so, here goes....
Meme "rules:"
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord (as in "war," not as in "marriage") from whatever period or situation you’d like.
Brent's tag reminds me well that I picked up on a pair of ideas from Shawna's main blog way back last summer and have yet to finish blogging them, but meanwhile, here's Brent's post: Is a meme as annoying as a mime? Finally, here's my 7, though I'm not convinced any of them are weird except I decided to include numbers in all of them and given that everyone in the blogosphere probably has played or declined an invitation to play, consider yourself tagged and invited and let me know if you do.

life stuff button1. I love the number 5 and multiples of 5

2. I've lived in 3 parsonages

3. I hope for countless, innumerable – try 999,999,999 - tomorrows for everyone, for Jubilee Justice for all creation and for peace in our time

4. I've attended 5 professional schools: music; social work; divinity; biz (mini-MBA in entrepreneurship) and design

5. My 2 favorite jobs were about food: writing restaurant reviews for the local radical rag and working as a line chef at a semi-high end restaurant

6. I've moved house at least 20 times

7. I have 2 particular theological interests: ecological theology and liturgical theology

For an image of martial discord I'll cite too many local church and judicatory meetings I've experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!