Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Blogoversary • 22 years

22 years welcome
Blogoversary 2024

In the Beginning…

Welcome to my twenty-two year blogoversary! Yay, me!

In this mid-July, I didn't have any real time to create graphics for this event, so my banner features an old photograph I've edited and used at least a dozen times, with lovely watercolor plants by Spasibenko Art from Creative Market as the footer.

I'm amazed, impressed, astonished that I've kept on keepin' on this blog at least two or three times a month along with a weekly scripture reflection on Urban Wilderness Lectionary Project. Maybe you know City Paradise began as safe storage for miscellaneous notes on classes I'd taught and participated in; it continued as simply the unedited notes I used to facilitate adult Sunday School before Covid; then I challenged myself to develop a more formal essay on one of the lectionary readings for each Sunday?

I'm disappointed, surprised, grieved by still not getting opportunities I truly need, yet I quit blogging and publicly sobbing about that at least a decade ago.

As always, I remain full of optimism, denial and hope. And ya know what? Hope wins every time!

Please stay tuned…thank you.

# # #
watercolor green plant

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!