Signs of Hope Friday 5 from Rev Gal Blog Pals:
My play for today isn't as creative as it sometimes is, but it's hope-filled with 5 sensory signs of spring and the new life the season brings.
1. J.S. Bach's keyboard Concerto in A Major, BWV 1055, especially the jubilant, "springing" 3rd movement.
2. Images like this fig Songbird included—beautiful colors, contours and composition and it reminds me how much I love to teach and particularly enjoy mentioning relatively obscure facts and facets. The sycamore fig was the national tree of Israel...
3. what other than longer days along with shorter nights?
4. and of course the semi-sweet, partly pungent scent of freshly turned soil...
5. and the sight of flower kittens pushing through the soil and making their way into the world.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Monday, March 09, 2009
musical musings: March of Days, Days of March...
March of Days, Days of March musical musings
blogged on 7:42:00 PM No comments:
tags, topics faves 2009, faves 2009-2010, music, songs
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)