1. 5 flowers I'd like in a bouquet or garden:
3. pansies 4. gardenia
2. 5 books I want to read (or re-read):
1. Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals
2. William Stringfellow, An Ethic for Christians and Other Aliens
3. Henry Beston, The Outermost House
4. William Faulkner, Almost Anything by
5. Walter Brueggemann, a couple books in my collection I haven't yet read
3. 5 places I want to visit:
3. Hong Kong
4. 5 people I'd invite for tea/coffee/beer lunch/ pizza, name your own preference:
1. Joanne McGonagle of The Tiniest Tiger ... I'd love to go to her house to meet her new kittehs, or invite her to my house to meet my kittehs.
2. It would be fun to chill with some people I know only from facebook; though I have already met several in real life. Truly fun!
3. Can't think right now.
4. Fill in this blank later.
5. Someone I've yet even to hear about.
5. 5 chores or tasks I'd gladly give to someone else:
1. vacuuming. ugh.
2. washing windows
3. anything that involves going higher than first rung of a ladder
4. scaling and gutting fish
5. cleaning kitteh litter box (although I do it all the time)
bonus: A 5 ingredient recipe!
- cucumber, diced
- several roma or your choice of tomatoes, diced (remove seeds if you’re not lazy)
- 1/2 cup bulghur wheat
- 1 or 2 green onion(s), thinly sliced
- Olive oil