Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Five Minute Friday :: Choice

purple flowers june 2024
Five Minute Friday :: Choice Linkup

Choice:

• something chosen or selected

• the object of choosing or selection


For you are a people holy to the Lord your God.
The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth
to be his people, God's treasured possession.
Deuteronomy 7:6

For you are a chosen generation
a royal priesthood
a holy nation
a people for God's own possession.
that you may proclaim the excellencies
of the One who called you out of darkness
into the marvelous light.
1 Peter 2:9

...I have called you friends...
you did not choose me
but I chose you.
John 15:15, 16

God reminds us to remember:

I led you through the desert
I quenched your thirst with water from the rock
I fed you with manna from the sky
I zapped your enemies
I made you my chosen

# # #
segullah flower image
five minute friday choice
five minute friday button logo icon

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm confused by John 15:15 too - if I didn't choose Him, but He chose me... did He not choose ALL people, or only some?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!