Friday, May 10, 2013

another random 5

revkjarla hosts another random 5 today.

spring promise

1. If I could hear what someone is thinking for a day, I might choose? because? I'll pass on this one… no interest whatsoever.

2. If I could be trapped in a tv show for a month, I'd choose Anne of Green Gables because I loved her prairie dresses, the slower than now pace of her daily life; I loved Anne's consideration of others and her constant kindness.

3. If I could do any job in the world for a day, I'd go back to the year I worked at a design studio in the CBD. My colleagues were fun, running out for a quick lunch amidst noisy downtown noonday chaos was a trip, a lot of our projects were challenging, with typically satisfying outcomes.

4. Right now I am loving the many many birdsongs I hear every spring day.

5. Use these words in a sentence? Here you go:
"As I sat at the computer, casually skipping through their website, feeling smug I'd made friendly Georgia my default serif font, suddenly ... bless the Lord, O my soul! That's the cheeseburger from our vacation in Chihuahua." Who took that pic? How did it get here?

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking that about the birds today, too. It feels like they have awakened! Love your #5, and yes, those beautiful prairie skirts.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paused on number 1 in part because of an episode of Buffy where she can hear *everyone's* thoughts and it ends up driving her insane.... :-)

    I love your #5! so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The welcome sounds of spring. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!