Friday, January 05, 2018

Books :: 2017

books of 2017

You can friend me and my books on goodreads and follow me on Amazon.

Here are my twenty-three books for 2017 with links to my amazon reviews; I've finished four more that will start my review series for 2018.

Return to Paradise: The Coming Home Series — Book 3 – Barbara Cameron

Holding Up Your Corner: Talking about Race in Your Community – F. Willis Johnson

My Very Own Space – Pippa Goodhart

Motherprayer: Lessons in Loving – Barbara Mahany

The Innovation Code: The Creative Power of Constructive Conflict – Jeff DeGraff

Once You Know This – Emily Blejwas

Ivy and the Lonely Raincloud – Katie Harnett

The Crooked Christmas Tree: The Beautiful Meaning of Jesus' Birth – Damian Chandler

The Great Shift: Encountering God in Biblical Times – James L. Kugel

Peace in the Process: How Adoption Built My Faith & My Family – Kristin Hill Taylor

Corita Kent: Gentle Revolutionary of the Heart – Rose Pacatte, FSP

Paris for Two – Phoebe Stone

Garbage Night – Jen Lee

Winds of Heaven, Stuff of Earth: Spiritual Conversations Inspired by the Life and Lyrics of Rich Mullins – Andrew Greer & Randy Cox

Sled Dog School – Terry Lynn Johnson

Lily's Mountain – Hannah Moderow

All Three Stooges – Erica S. Perl

A Bigger Table: Building Messy, Hopeful, and Authentic Spiritual Community – John Pavlovitz

A World Ablaze: The Rise of Martin Luther and the Birth of the Reformation – Craig Harline

Faithful: Christmas Through the Eyes of Joseph – Adam Hamilton

Living For Another: More of Others, Less of You – Brent Gambrell

Being Brave: A 40-Day Journey to the Life God Dreams for You – Kelly Johnson

Walking with Peety: The Dog Who Saved My Life – Eric O'Grey

2 comments:

  1. Hmm those all sound delightful!
    Happy reading. :-D I’m about to start Little Men by Louisa May Alcott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Leah great post I did not know you did all that. great reviews and good to know. And especially thanks bunches for coming the Linky Party #1 hope you come back soon. blessings

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!