Friday, September 30, 2022

September 2022

September 2022 header
urban wilderness / city paradise for September

Los Angeles Zoo
flamingos
flamingos
okapi
giraffes
giraffes
giraffes
Asian Elephants from Thailand
Asian Elephant
• First ever venture to the Los Angeles Zoo. Flamingos, Okapi, and Giraffes were happy to be visited. Although I spent some time at the Elephants exhibit, I only got pictures of the excellent graphic elephants.

• Queen Elizabeth II died on September 8th; her funeral was on Monday, September 19th that was a national holiday in the UK. I could't find a copy of her cypher or any other relevant art with reuse rights, so after all those decades, her passing is only an unillustrated line item here.

dodgers-cardinals game ticket
dodger stadium dodgers on the field
• I got a surprise ticket to the Dodgers - Cardinals game.

• The Los Angeles Dodgers, my current home team, lost miserably in an 11-0 shutout, but it was more than ok because I witnessed history with Albert Pujols' 700th home run. What a life story and career story!
living local 2022
autumnal equinox 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!