Monday, October 19, 2015

synchroblog: creation—one more time

Link to the last ever synchroblog at wordpress synchroblog central

What's happening? Since September 2011 I've participated in the monthly synchroblog event; this is my 25th and final post in the series because the organizers announced...
October 2015 will be our last Synchroblog theme. It's been a lot of fun, we've met some amazing people and have learned so much through this process of sharing our ideas and thoughts through blogging. Our final synchroblog theme will be: "If this was my last blog post, here's what I would say..."

truro house for last synchroblog

Here's my last call to do my blogging at the last... synchroblog! Creation has been one of my ongoing blogging themes, so here's one more time. Not getting über-theological with this one, but I'll tag it with creation so you easily can read some of my other writing on the subject.

Please. Love the earth. Care for the land. Treasure the waterways. Keep the air clean. Live locally. Remember your neighbor. Keep covenant with all creation. Thank you.

Deuteronomy 8

6Therefore keep the commandments of the Lord your God, by walking in his ways and by fearing him. 7For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a land with flowing streams, with springs and underground waters welling up in valleys and hills, 8a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive trees and honey, 9a land where you may eat bread without scarcity, where you will lack nothing, a land whose stones are iron and from whose hills you may mine copper. 10You shall eat your fill and bless the Lord your God for the good land that he has given you. NRSV

Other October 2015 Synchrobloggers:

• K.W. Leslie – Synchrobloggery

• Glenn Hager – Parting Shot

• Clara Mbamalu – What is love?

• Carol Kuniholm – A Final Synchroblog

• Peggy Brown – Abi and The Last Synchroblog

• Leah Sophia – Synchroblog: Creation One More Time

• Jeremy Myers – If this were my only blog post, I would invite you to do one thing

• J. A. Carter – Last Words

• Tony Ijeh – Sharing Jesus

• Liz Dyer – Last words about love

• Loveday Anyim Snr – If this was my last Synchroblog Post, I will be Unhappy to let go

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting—peace and hope to all of us!